[openssl-dev] We're working on license changes

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Sat Nov 21 23:35:23 UTC 2015

--On Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:12 PM +0000 "Salz, Rich"
<rsalz at akamai.com> wrote:

>> The GNU folks clearly state that they are compatible:
>
> Interesting.  We'll look at it.  Thanks.
>
> Don't get your hopes up :)

Thank you for being willing to take the time to look into it. :)  If
compatibilty with the GPLv2 and GPLv3 could be resolved with relicensing
while keeping the patent portions in place, it would be a major win for the
community. :)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount