[openssl-dev] OpenSSL as OCSP server (responder) as multithreading daemon !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:24:35 UTC 2015

> We have no plans to do this.
>> May be will put it into your plans ?
>>> Doubtful. We have lots of other work to do. Writing a full-strength
database-backed OCSP responder is outside of our interests.

I decided not wait for you and I have made OSSL Ocsp responder based at
index DB - storing/getting some necessary parameters for its operating
at Index text DB in my own.
Now is for 1.0.2d version.

Look at: https://github.com/CpServiceSpb/OpenSSLOcsp.git

And a big wishing to you as dev. team is to check code and include to the
next nearest release version.
Because I need Windows version also, but man, who builds (compiles) OSSL
installation for Windows make it for released main versions only (not for
forked) .
And I don' t have Windows building environment for it at the time.