[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4084] correction to the message i sent earlier...

christian fafard via RT rt at openssl.org
Fri Oct 9 17:36:11 UTC 2015

Thank you and sorry for that mess.
I did a copy-paste from emacs and realize after, that there was no "cr-lf" so my email is unreadable.I'll get it right next time.
What i've tried to say basically is that the "negate regex match" construct "!//" doesn't work with some versions of perl.
I suggest inverting the if/else actions to get rid of the negation.
I can send a patch if you have interests.
Christian