[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4088] RE: [Bug] Openssl caused CPU high to 100%

Zhang, Lily via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Oct 12 01:33:18 UTC 2015

Hi

I debugged our client, when calling API below, I saw the client prococess's CPU went to 25% in my host(my host has 8 GB RAM which is more powerful).

We reproduce this issue in different host, CPU can rise to 25%, 66%, 100% (different hosts have different RAMs, processors).

FIPS_mode_set(1);

Please let me know what info are needed for this issue.

Thanks
Lily