[openssl-dev] who wants to fix travis builds?

Andy Polyakov appro at openssl.org
Wed Oct 14 08:10:51 UTC 2015

>>> I've opened the following PR to add support for GCC v5 and
>>> address sanitizer (not sure if we want valgrind as well...):
>>> https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/429

I've commented there on other -fsanitize options as well as about
option to execute them without --debug and/or --strict-warnings. But I
failed to recall all the details from last time the question was risen
in context of RT#3422 through 3324. -fsanitize=undefined is expected
to work only with --strict-warnings (or more specifically with
-DPEDANTIC) and I wouldn't be surprised if -fsanitize=memory works
only with -DPURIFY.