[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4026] patches to eliminate some warnings from clang

Kaduk, Ben via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Sep 14 17:30:38 UTC 2015

Ben's work on df2ee0e27d2db02660c1d15fe6a3e38be9df0a60 made a lot of this stuff redundant; I rebased the branch at https://github.com/kaduk/openssl/commits/warning-cleanup and generated a new warning-cleanup1.patch, attached.  Of note: the move of x509v3/ext_dat.h to crypto/include/internal is gone, since it would now just be a lot of churn only to remove one ".." path in an include statement.  I also dropped the x509_object_cmp() change -- as much as I would like to uncomment the abort(), I haven't done an analysis to convince myself that it would not be introducing a remote DoS vector.

-Ben