[openssl-dev] Update RE: [openssl.org #4033] Unable to build openssl git master branch on NetBSD for > 24 hours

yancm via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Sep 16 15:33:29 UTC 2015

>> Is the -Dunix test in config script?
>
> No, it's in apps/rehash.c

Actually, I meant where should system type "unix" be detected and set so
that it is automatically set in the Makefile...

>> For a quick fix I added -Dunix to CFLAGS in Makefile and I am able to
>> make
>> and run tests.
>
> Sounds like the netBSD config needs to add that.

I can run config with -Dunix flag as a temporary fix, but agree it
would be good if config found and set this automagically.

>> # Looks like you failed 1 test of 4.
>> ../test/recipes/40-test_rehash.t .......... Dubious, test returned 1
>> (wstat 256,
>> 0x100) Failed 1/4 subtests [...] Test Summary Report
>
> You haven't pull down master recently; this was fixed a few days ago.

Actually, I have been updating from master regularly.  I just updated
again and still get this error.  Even starting from a "gmake clean" and a
"./config no-shared -Dunix"