[openssl-dev] Some tests fail on the current/latest SNAP

Richard Levitte richard at levitte.org
Fri Sep 18 19:46:47 UTC 2015

In message <D221DC6B.1F354%uri at ll.mit.edu> on Fri, 18 Sep 2015 19:23:09 +0000, "Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL" <uri at ll.mit.edu> said:

uri> On 9/18/15, 15:15 , "Richard Levitte" <richard at levitte.org> wrote:
uri>
uri> >Did you apply the full patch?  The was a part for
uri> >test/recipes/70-test_sslextension.t that should have had it generate
uri> >debugging output...
uri>
uri> Yes I’m sure I did. And I’m as surprised as you are to not see the
uri> expected output from at least “Message.pm”…

You can look for yourself, $proxy should be assigned like this:

my $proxy = TLSProxy::Proxy->new(
    \&extension_filter,
    cmdstr(app(["openssl"])),
    top_file("apps", "server.pem"),