[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #3964] Fix OPENSSL_NO_STDIO build

Alessandro Ghedini via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Sep 30 09:22:39 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 02:01:54am +0000, Rich Salz via RT wrote:
> We fixed this in a slightly different way. We made BIO_new_file and BIO_s_file
> return an alternate implementation that returns run-time failures. Almost all
> of the OpenSSL code uses the BIO object, so we didn't have to remove that. We
> did #ifdef out any routine that had a "FILE*" param or local variable.

Note that commit 984d6c6 causes mingw shared builds to fail again:
https://travis-ci.org/openssl/openssl/jobs/82855661

The problem seems to be that entries 4991 and 4992 in libeay.num are used twice.

Since this is not the first time this happens, I was thinking that maybe having
a test for this would be useful.

Cheers