[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4066] bug: openssl clean up crash

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Wed Sep 30 15:22:02 UTC 2015

On 30/09/15 16:06, Haiyang Yin via RT wrote:
> Hello, I am using memory-based bio to handle dtls sessions. Crash
> happened after close notify received and SSL was cleaned up ? OpenSSL
> version is 1.0.2d. If more detailed information required, pls. let me
> known.

Your gdb output is impossible to read. At least it is for me - all line
breaks seem to have been removed. Can you post a more readable version?

How are you setting up your memory bios? The OpenSSL memory BIOs don't
really work too well with DTLS because they do not preserve packet
boundaries. Can you post some code?