[openssl-dev] Where is the sample-comprehensive CAVS test vectors' set with all 259 test vectors

cyriac cyriacjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:09:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

*In FIPS Userguide 2.0*, Appendix B, about CAVS testing, I could find:
Note this step requires a large directory tree of input test data files
produced by the
testing lab using a NIST provided tool (CAVS); several sets of input and
response values can be
found http://openssl.com/testing/validation-2.0/testvectors/. The file
*http://openssl.com/testing/validation-2.0/testvectors/tv.tar.gz
contains a complete set of 259 test vector files with correct responses that
can be used for a single
comprehensive test. *Note the number and format of these test vector files
changes over time, so this
set may not correspond exactly to what the CAVS tool currently produces.

Unfortunately, this sample comprehensive test vector tar-ball (tv.tar.gz) is
not present in this location.
I have been searching all out, but I could not get hold of this set with all
259 vectors from anywhere.
Could I know how to get hold of this complete test vector set. (Any web link
available?). Kindly help…

Thanks,
Cyriac