[openssl-dev] Where is the sample-comprehensive CAVS test vectors' set with all 259 test vectors

cyriac cyriacjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:20:21 UTC 2016

Thanx! That link works now. Infact, we had some samples from there already.
 We understand now that the test vectors do change over time and there is
nothing like a "final" set.

And yes, we are working with an accredited test lab already. The intention
behind getting hold of a complete set in advance was to have a trial run of
the tests in advance till we wait for official test vectors from the lab.

And as I understand, officially, these have to be verified with the CAVS
tool which can be done only by the lab.
However, the perl script fipsalgtest.pl is capable to verify the .rsp files
against the .fax files (provided along with the vectors) and to provide a
test summary report. (With the exception of some key gen vectors which could
be verified only by CAVS tool)
We have done this for a set of vectors and it passes too.

*Only one clarification sought for.. If fipsalgtest.pl tells me that my
vectors are verified without errors, should I still be skeptical until the
lab confirms it ?*

-Cyriac