[openssl-dev] Windows Patch affecting connectivity to our applications

Thirumal, Karthikeyan KThirumal at inautix.co.in
Fri Apr 15 09:33:48 UTC 2016

Yes Matt - I agree that it is a very old / low version that we are using. We faced few memory issues with the 0.9.8zc - so we backed out and lived with 9.8a.
In addition we are also planning to terminate SSL at F5 rather than our Server - so we did not really care about the lower version.

Am still unclear what is the patch that MS released on April 12 that is affecting the SSL communication ?

Some more info -  My F5 version in test region uses 0.9.8e version and connectivity is working fine. Can you clarify the SSL related differences between 8a and 8e ?

Thanks & Regards
Karthikeyan Thirumal