[openssl-dev] digest SN_ecdsa_with_SHA256 and NID_ecdsa_with_SHA256

Gäckler Martin (EXT) extern.Martin.Gaeckler at esolutions.de
Tue Apr 26 11:40:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've asked my colleague to try this solution and it worked.

I've seen, that the file "m_ecsda.c" had been removed from the source tree. Since my changes are based on this file, I assume, that my patch is not necessary.

Once again, thanks for your help.

BTW: We get the signature not with DER encoding. So we assume, that this was our real problem, now.

Regards Martin