[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4602] Missing accessors

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Wed Aug 3 14:43:58 UTC 2016

In message <20160803142331.GD2380 at nikhef.nl> on Wed, 3 Aug 2016 16:23:31 +0200, Mischa Salle <msalle at nikhef.nl> said:

msalle> On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 03:41:55PM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
msalle> > msalle> By the way, even for RFC proxies I still have the problem that setting
msalle> > msalle> the flag X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK (and X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK_ALL) to do CRL
msalle> > msalle> checking results in a failure. I haven't looked yet what causes it, but
msalle> > msalle> that flag should be ignored for proxy certificates in my opinion.
msalle> > msalle> Perhaps I'm doing something wrong...?
msalle> >
msalle> > I believe you've found a bug!  Thanks.
msalle> Would you like me to open an issue? I haven't checked in great detail
msalle> though...

Nah, the two lines that were needed got reviewed quite quickly and are
already in master.  In fact, it will be part of the beta we're
releasing tomorrow.

Cheers,
Richard

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org