[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4612] Appcrash on SSL_CTX_new(SSLv2_server_method()) on windows 7 x64 with OpenSSL-1.0.1t

Kaduk, Ben via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Aug 3 16:03:12 UTC 2016

On 08/03/2016 10:12 AM, Viktor Kolodrevskiy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I want to enable ssl2 under windows build, will need to pass
> parameters:
>     no-asm enable-ssl2 -DOPENSSL_USE_IPV6=0 VC-WIN32
>
> So if I will need to build openssl under linux, parameters should be:
>     no-asm enable-ssl2 -DOPENSSL_USE_IPV6=0
>
> Is that right?

You still need to pass an os/compiler argument to Configure for linux,
something like linux-x86_64 or linux-elf, presumably.

If you use config instead of Configure, there is autodetection of which
os/compiler to use, so no os/compiler argument is needed.

-Ben

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4612