[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4667] Issue with OpenSSL v1.1.0 on AIX with XLC and GCC and -O

Richard Levitte via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Aug 31 16:46:53 UTC 2016

Curious. The diverse flags for the aix config targets' information in 1.1.0 are
exact copies from the 1.0.x series...

The best way you can help out here is to show us the build command lines you
got for building crypto/ppccap.o in both 1.1.0 and 1.0.2, so we can see what
actually differs.

Cheers,
Richard

--