[openssl-dev] cert_cb and TLS tickets

Fedor Indutny fedor at indutny.com
Sat Dec 10 14:16:39 UTC 2016

Alessandro,

Indeed I just checked BoringSSL's source and it calls cert_cb before
resuming the session. Inviting David Benjamin into this conversation.

David,

Do you have any insights or motivation to share with us? The way BoringSSL
handles session resumption + cert_cb is a correct one in my opinion, and
I'm trying to persuade everyone here in this too :)

Thank you,
Fedor.