[openssl-dev] Add a new algorithm in "crypto" dir, how to add the source code into the build system

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:26:24 UTC 2016

Dear Wei,

You will need hardcoded NIDs for many protocols implemented in OpenSSL
(TLS, PKCS12).

For most other purposes the dynamic allocation of objects using OBJ_
functions works fine,
but some years ago I had problems with some applications when I used engine
that allocated objects dynamically.
I hope that it was my fault.

SY, Dmitry Belyavsky