[openssl-dev] [openssl-users] pkeyutl does not invoke hash?

Hubert Kario hkario at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 14:23:30 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 20 January 2016 17:17:47 Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL
wrote:
> I see. Steve, what would you suggest to add to the man page, in view
> of what we’ve been discussing for the last few days here?

I've updated the pull request to state explicitly that no hashing will
be done for RSA, ECDSA and DSA signature inputs.

old proposed patch:
https://github.com/tomato42/openssl/commit/f37b5e639e57c2d4c3b404c24ecb11b8ec627e9b
new proposed patch:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/commit/02c0d466664126cf277a8d51b09863fad55daf74