[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #1682] BIO_snprintf can NOT work properly on HPUX 11.23 IA for 32bits mode

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Mon Feb 1 21:18:05 UTC 2016

Could it be the empty message from kong don <kongd56 at gmail.com>?  I'm
seeing them too, that subscription is going.  3...  2...  1...  gone

In message <771c166256b14b789991b53780291c69 at usma1ex-dag1mb1.msg.corp.akamai.com> on Mon, 1 Feb 2016 19:14:56 +0000, "Salz, Rich" <rsalz at akamai.com> said:

rsalz> But you ARE getting messages. You quoted it below. J
rsalz>
rsalz> Sorry for the flurry of bug activity. We’re cleaning up ticket list.
rsalz>
rsalz> --
rsalz>
rsalz> Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
rsalz>
rsalz> IM: richsalz at jabber.at Twitter: RichSalz
rsalz>
rsalz> From: Nich Ramsey [mailto:onicrypt at gmail.com]
rsalz> Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 2:13 PM
rsalz> To: rt at openssl.org; openssl-dev at openssl.org
rsalz> Subject: Re: [openssl-dev] [openssl.org #1682] BIO_snprintf can NOT
rsalz> work properly on HPUX 11.23 IA for 32bits mode
rsalz>
rsalz> I'm continually getting repeat messages and messages with no text
rsalz> body. So annoying, please make it stop!!
rsalz>