[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4075] Enhancement request: Camellia ECDHE+GCM suites

Nich Ramsey via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu Feb 4 10:18:19 UTC 2016

Moonchild: what advantages does Camellia have over AES? Sincerely asking
since I'm not familiar.

OpenSSL team: I second Moonchild's curiosity, why is there no plan for
integration when the raw cipher is already present in the code base? If
it's a lack of resources you can dedicate, would you be open to someone
outside the dev team contributing the necessary code?

Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Nich