[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4175] Add new macro or PKCS7 flag to disable the check for both data and content

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 4 14:31:54 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2015-12-08 at 12:56 +0000, Salz, Rich via RT wrote:
> I think that instead of the #ifdef being removed, the if() test
> should be removed.
> This was my mistake.

What was the verdict here?

I'm trying to update my builds, as promised this morning. But EDK2 has
updated to 1.0.2e and in doing so, has grown a new patch for this
regression.

So when part of my patch series¹ replaces the existing patch against
1.0.2e with a cleaner patch including all the bug-fixes that have
already gone upstream into HEAD, this needs a "proper" fix...

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation

¹ http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/edk2.git/commitdiff/16d175c127ac1e