[openssl-dev] Evolution of build refactoring

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Thu Feb 4 17:27:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

some time ago, I announced the refactor-build branch on github.  It
has gone through a bit of rearrangement, and the commits that lay out
the ground have made it into master by now.  The rest is still going
through internal review.

Meanwhile, I would very much  like to hear from Cygwin folks, Mwing
folks and VMS folks, the first two because I'm not sure I got the
quirks needed right, and regarding VMS, this is the only way there
will be a build of upcoming 1.1, so it's rather crucial to get things
right there.

That branch lives as a github pull request (mostly to get travis to
try building it), https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/623, the
branch itself is found here:
https://github.com/levitte/openssl/tree/refactor-build

Cheers,