[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4075] Enhancement request: Camellia ECDHE+GCM suites

Nich Ramsey via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Feb 8 17:30:52 UTC 2016

I said I would be willing to help, but got no reply on how best to ramp up
on developing a stable addition likely to be accepted by the dev team.

I read the material online about contributing, and it refers ultimately
back to this mailing list. Are there other online materials/resources I can
read up on to get a better handle on contributing meaningful additions? I
am aware that my work may still not be adopted by the core dev team, but
would like to take on this project for my own edification.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and help in this matter,
Nich