[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4075] Enhancement request: Camellia ECDHE+GCM suites

Salz, Rich via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Feb 8 17:37:52 UTC 2016

> I said I would be willing to help, but got no reply on how best to ramp up on
> developing a stable addition likely to be accepted by the dev team.

There's no hard-and-fast rules.  We recently added some text: https://openssl.org/community/getting-started.html

But again, for the specific request here, someone from the dev team has to be willing to do it.

If it's really important, well, someone can always start a fork.  Or work on making it an external ENGINE, like GOST.

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4075