[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4075] Enhancement request: Camellia ECDHE+GCM suites

Nich Ramsey onicrypt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:48:00 UTC 2016

Ok thanks for clarifying. What does it take to become a member of the dev
team?

I'm still years away from having enough crypto/C programming experience,
what in particular should I be working on?

Basically, what kind of skills would you like to see?

Thanks again for the quick reply, I'll check out the link you sent.

Stay awesome,
Nich