[openssl-dev] 3DES is a HIGH-strength cipher?

Short, Todd tshort at akamai.com
Fri Feb 12 20:52:16 UTC 2016

So, if it’s “mandatory”, then it should be in the default set of ciphers, not necessarily the “HIGH” set.

I’m selecting “HIGH” because I want 128-bit+ ciphers, not a cipher that that has subsequently found to be weaker than previously thought.
--
-Todd Short
// tshort at akamai.com<mailto:tshort at akamai.com>