[openssl-dev] 1.1-pre3 configuration changes

Erik Forsberg erik at efca.com
Mon Feb 15 22:30:48 UTC 2016

OK, now I'm confused, in pre2 I started using personal .conf
files with my specific build configuration, that no longer works in pre3

If I do the same as before, I copied my conf file into Configurations
subdirectory then ran make -f Makefile.in TABLE to generate a new TABLE
file containing my configuration among all other configs. Then I ran
a normal Configure

Doing that with pre3, make TABLE bombs out because the Makefile.in file
has stuff in it that must be processed by perl first (line 33 is first case)

How should I update the TABLE file in pre3 ?