[openssl-dev] 1.1-pre3 configuration changes

Erik Forsberg erik at efca.com
Mon Feb 15 23:02:52 UTC 2016

Sure, attached.
However, dont think anything wrong with it, I did notice the changes
and aligned. The question is more how do I incorporate my custom conf file into
the build system. Copying this conf file into Configrations and running
make -f Makefile.in TABLE
results in this

+ cp ../20-efca.conf Configurations
+ make -f Makefile.in TABLE
make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile.in, line 33: Badly formed macro assignment

GNU make throws a differently worded error on same line.

If I manually run
perl Configure TABLE > TABLE
it works OK, at least I can run Configure

Another bug is that with pre3, assembler support is broken for solaris64-x86_64-cc
configurations. First assembler file x86_64cpuid.pl gets tons of syntax errors.
Havent looked too deep yet. Has been working fine for ever.

My platform is Solaris 11 x64 using native SunStudio btw
Will try gcc too.