[openssl-dev] Problem in decryption using python which cipher text is encrypted in c++

Sugumar sugu.ece28 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:13:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have encrypted a free text in C++ using a EVP calls with CFB mode and 32
bytes of IV (Hex String).
Then i am passing this cipher text to my another end which is using a
python(PyCrypto library) code to decrypt a cipher text using same Key and
IV.
But i am getting error "IV must be of 16 bytes" in python.
I tried to convert 32 bytes of Hex string to 16 bytes ascii string but
nothing works.

Please help me to resolve this.