[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4343] master: EC_KEY_priv2buf (): check parameter sanity

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:37:22 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 12:29 PM, Salz, Rich <rsalz at akamai.com> wrote:
> As just about the only team member who trolls through RT and closes things with any quantity, I am not sure that I agree that fixing a bug requires documentation if the API isn't already documented.

+1. Concepts seem to be cross-pollinating.

It seems like (to me) the the most direct way to mark a function as
private is to add a comment in the source code stating such. That will
avoid pain points for public but undocumented functions.

it also seems like (to me) that tying bug fixes to documentation is a bad idea.

Jeff