[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4359] Duplicate n2l, etc., macros

Salz, Rich via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Feb 29 21:34:38 UTC 2016

>From discussion in GH 664 with Rob Percival.  The issue of repeatd macros came up.

Thanks. I've just looked at merging all of the various definitions of those macros and it's not pretty - not all of the definitions match. There's a bug in some of the definitions in ssl_locl.h ('c' is not bracketed) and some of the defintions in idea_lcl.h appear to have blatantly dishonest comments above them:
/* NOTE - c is not incremented as per n2l */
#define n2ln(c,l1,l2,n) { \
c+=n; \

Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4359