[openssl-dev] ec_key_method_st defined only in ec_lcl.h - master branch

Linsell, StevenX stevenx.linsell at intel.com
Wed Jan 13 09:57:24 UTC 2016

On 13/01/16 02:07, Rich Salz wrote:
> We will be fixing that with new accessors and documentation to get/set method.  Hopefully it will be in the next alpha release.

Thanks for the heads up Rich.
I'll hold off then and keep an eye out for the commits.

--
Steve Linsell                                     Intel Shannon DCG/CID Software Development Team
Stevenx.Linsell at intel.com

Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.