[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4248] Link error under Windows

Richard Levitte via RT rt at openssl.org
Sat Jan 16 10:39:39 UTC 2016

My new build system won't change much in this respect, it still relies on
util/libeay.num. So the issue lies in util/mkdef.pl (at least for the TS_CONF
symbols). I haven't checked the others you mentioned, but it may come down to
them not being marked properly as deprecated in their respective headers.

I'll try to have a look at this tomorrow.