[openssl-dev] MSVC 2015 internal compiler error

Michel michel.sales at free.fr
Sat Jan 16 20:18:41 UTC 2016

Hi,
FWIW I encountered the same problem last week with the statem_srvr.c.
I undestood that it was a compiler bug, but suspected there was an
underlying problem with the source code, as usually it is error in MY code
that make the compiler crashes...
:-(
So I gave a try to Visual Studio Community 2013 SP 5, and it compiles even
without a warning.
Contrary at what I read, the update 1 of VS 2015 didn't fixed this.