[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4248] Link error under Windows

Richard Levitte via RT rt at openssl.org
Sun Jan 17 10:13:40 UTC 2016

Hi Marc,

is this still current? I've checked in as many ways as I can right now and I
cannot make the build fail. Those functions look properly marked as deprecated,
or in some cases, not existing at all. Since you didn't tell us the age of your
source (was it 1.1.0 pre 1? 1.1.0 pre 2? Fresh pull of our master branch?),
it's a bit difficult to help you further. All I can suggest is that you
download 1.1.0 pre 2 (was release this Thursday) or make a fresh pull of our
master branch and try again.

In the mean time, I'm closing this ticket. Should you run into this issue anew,
feel free to report again.

Cheers,
Richard

--