[openssl-dev] [openssl-users] pkeyutl does not invoke hash?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Mon Jan 18 19:22:19 UTC 2016

My preference would be to explain exactly - to avoid confusion and problems arising from possible misunderstanding.

As I said, however, I can live with either - as by now *I* at least understand what this code does. ;-)

But it doesn't seem fair for those who did not benefit from studying the piles of openssl-users and openssl-dev archives.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.