[openssl-dev] Using openssl to check for cert reovcation using OCSP

Anthony T CHOW anthony.chow at al-enterprise.com
Wed Jan 27 22:43:42 UTC 2016

If this is not the correct forum to ask this question, can someone please point me to the right direction.

On the search engine, I can only find articles to use OpenSSL to configure OCSP server and to issue certificate that uses OCSP.

My question is that do I need to write my function to call OpenSSL to use OCSP to check if a certificate is revoked or I can configure OpenSSL to check this by setting flag in openssl.cnf?

Thanks so much for the information,

anthony.