[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4606] Resolved: BUG: Windows Startup Code in OpenSSL RAND_poll() Is Ineffective

Noel Carboni via RT rt at openssl.org
Tue Jul 5 22:01:49 UTC 2016

Joey Yandle replied that it would be resolved in 1.1, but I don't see how.
The offending function calls are still there in the latest 1.1 beta source
set I could find to download.

The whole section of code is gone from the current source from Github, but
what version that will go into isn't clear.

-Noel