[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4602] Missing accessors

Richard Levitte via RT rt at openssl.org
Thu Jul 7 22:00:15 UTC 2016

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/1295

> Repeat for other relevant classes with locks.

This has to be considered carefully. For most opaque types, it makes zero sense
to give out the lock. However, for opaque types that contain function pointers
that leads to user code, I can see scenarios where it does make sense.

For this case, I've only considered X509_STORE.

--
Richard Levitte
levitte at openssl.org

--