[openssl-dev] SSL_read return error(Internet mail)

paladinchen(陈奇) paladinchen at tencent.com
Sat Jul 16 07:09:58 UTC 2016

Hi,
   Thank you for your replay, how to resovle this issue or avoid it hanppen ? when this error occur , will reconnect to server,affect normal use .

    i think it should hanppen in ssl init phase ,why it happen in normal data transmit phase .

    error log :Error: error:14092072:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_HELLO:bad message type:s3_clnt.c:700
paladinchen(陈奇)