[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4553] Re: Fedora 1, i386: error: field `next_timeout` has incomplete type

noloader@gmail.com via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Jun 1 22:45:08 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Richard Levitte via RT <rt at openssl.org> wrote:
> Please give us the full configuration command you used, including environment
> variables that may affect it. Just the presence of '-ansi' tells me that you
> didn't just say './config' without any arguments.

I know what happened here... I'm working on OS X, and I built the ISO
from OpenSSL's git. Those are OS X artifacts that were added to the
ISO.

Shouldn't a new configure clear that sort of thing? (We no longer have
'make dclean' to prepare the sources).

Jeff

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4553