[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4480] Ubuntu 14 (x86_64): Compile errors and warnings when using "no-asm -ansi"

Matt Caswell via RT rt at openssl.org
Wed Jun 8 22:09:02 UTC 2016

I applied the original roll up patch. I wasn't keen on adding all the
__STRICT_ANSI__ ifdefs from the later patch. That seems excessive to me for
little benefit - we are generally trying to reduce the ifdef code as much as
possible. I also didn't add the __WORDSIZE bit. I believe that symbol is an
internal compiler symbol and shouldn't be used.

Closing this ticket. Thanks for the patch.

Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4480