[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4587] openssl on arm linux run err!

123 via RT rt at openssl.org
Mon Jun 27 02:05:23 UTC 2016

Hi:
       Thank you very much for your reply.According to your advice, I use a new openssl-1.0.2h tried.The result is the same as before.
Really don't understand.In addition, the demo will need a few small changes can be compiled through.
Guess problem is caused by the CPU architecture.The same example, arm and x86 result is different.hope to receive your reply very much!

                       thank you

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4587