[openssl-dev] (no subject)

Kanaka Kotamarthy kotamarthyd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:48:21 UTC 2016

Hi
I am trying to test behaviour of Openssl in resumption rejection case.
I am using with Openssl-1.1.0 pre2 version. When using Openssl as
client and other ssl library as server, Initially client and server
accepts on resumption, later server expects client rejected the
resumption and sends server hello with different protocol version and
cipher suite. What will be behaviour of Openssl in this case? when I
test this on Openssl I get wrong ssl version error.

But, When I run same thing on Broingssl, I get no error, handshake was
success full with new protocol version. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you
Durga.