[openssl-dev] [openssl.org #4376] pull request 785

Андрей Даровских via RT rt at openssl.org
Fri Mar 4 14:35:31 UTC 2016

Hi

I'm using openssl 1.0.2 library for SSL connection.
For supporting TLS1.2 protocol with client cert from windows cert store I
modified openssl capi engine. In method capi_rsa_sign I initialize
Microsoft Enhanced RSA and AES Cryptographic Provider. It support sha256 -
sha512 hash algs. It used for create hash object.
I'm create pull request for openssl with my changes.

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/785

--
Ticket here: http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=4376