[openssl-dev] Record of configuration parameters?

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Wed Mar 9 20:41:55 UTC 2016

That would be doable.  A fairly simple perl fragment in
Configurations/unix-template.tmpl and the others would do.

In message <20160309170606.18296912.11660.56601 at ll.mit.edu> on Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:05:59 +0000, "Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL" <uri at ll.mit.edu> said:

uri> I like very much what you suggested!
uri>
uri> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
uri>   Original Message
uri> From: Salz, Rich
uri> Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:02
uri> To: openssl-dev at openssl.org
uri> Reply To: openssl-dev at openssl.org
uri> Subject: Re: [openssl-dev] Record of configuration parameters?
uri>
uri> > In the master branch, the best is to look in configdata.pm.
uri> > perlargv => [ "linux-x86_64", "-Wa,--noexecstack" ],
uri>
uri> Perhaps configdata.pm should have a comment like
uri> "# configured with ...args...
uri> At the top, to make it stand out?
uri>
uri> Or maybe even the command line to reproduce the config?
uri> --
uri> openssl-dev mailing list
uri> To unsubscribe: https://mta.openssl.org/mailman/listinfo/openssl-dev
uri>