[openssl-dev] Running against BoringSSL's SSL test suite

Kanaka Kotamarthy kotamarthyd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:30:23 UTC 2016

And also Openssl fails with Resume-Client-NoResume cases. Do you have
any report on which test cases do fail and reasons for the failure?

RT tickets 4387 through 4395 were the failures I've triaged. I'm sure
there's more things in there to look through.

I don't believe Resume-Client-NoResume fails for me. Perhaps something was
fixed between master and 1.1.0-pre2.

Openssl doesn't gives any error. For Resume-Client-NoResume-SSL3-TLS11 test
case, we expect the new session's handshake to be done with TLS11. But with
Openssl handshake is done using SSL3. As in ssl3_clear, we set back
s->version to s->method->version.

Thank you
Durga.