[openssl-dev] Errors when loading an OpenSSL RSA Engine

danigrosu dni.grosu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:47:45 UTC 2016

Ok Richard, I figured it out how the md5 engine works, and, I also
realized that it is a bit different from the RSA engine:
---different structure (EVP_MD vs RSA_METHOD)
---missing the dynamic bind part, and I have no idea how to do it (see the
above post)

Maybe I should try something else in order to build a RSA engine. I think it
is very
hard to start it from scratch and that's why I choose to use the RSA-X.

Dani Grosu